Days fly by so fast!! Really!! It feels just like yesterday that I hooked up for this wonderful event (Veggie/Fruit A Month ) chartered by our dearest Priya of Mharo Rajasthan's Recipe. A huge thank you to you Priya for including me. :)
Lemon is the star of the month. Lemon refers to both an evergreen tree and its yellow fruit. Lemon has n number of uses from the simple everyday lemon juice (lemonade) to a lemon marmalade. Pickled lemons are also a very popular Moroccan delicacy.
- "Lemon" has to be the star ingredient in the dish.
- Prepare a vegetarian recipe (eggs are allowed)
- It has to be a brand new recipe folks, No archives please (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert - the word is anything :)).
- Use of the logo is mandatory to help spread the word about the event.
- Link your post to this announcement and to Priya's main event page.
- Non bloggers are as always welcome just send your name, recipe and a picture and you are in.
Please send me your entries between Feb 01st to Feb 29th to email@example.com with 'Lemon' as the subject. And do include the following details -
Name of the blog
Photograph of your dish. Please make sure the picture is not large.
The event round up will be posted by March first week. I am sure you guys had fun at the last event held @ Raji's - Vegetarian Tastebuds.
Cant wait to see you guys come up with slurpy delicious Lemony recipes :) Welcome to