Sweets are my weakness or should I say strength ;) I adore them. And that is how I put on weight!! :( Still, I don't want to call them my weakness. :) I love all kinds of sweets ranging from cakes to chocolates to Indian mithai to Turkish Baklava and the list never ends.. :D phew! Guess I got if from mum. She loves sweets. hi hi And enjoys making all kinds of sweet dishes. She is the one who taught me the secret of making the perfect Caramel Pudding, pink colored Pal Payasam (Indian-Kerala cuisine) and lot more. We used to bake cakes too. Mmm.. I am dropping into a deja vĂ¹. Right!!! I am back!! :) I was in the mood of baking a cake and that too something different, something that I have not tried before. As always, I started blog hopping and landed on Farida's ( AZ Cookbook ) blog. She is an awesome foodie blogger, hailing from Azerbaijan's Baku, currently residing in the U.S. And I have to tell that you folks out there will love her both Azerbaijani and Non-Azerba...
Comments
Post a Comment